Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons

Charlewood

Feb 8, 2009
Montreal, Qc Canada
Hi,

Has any one ever seen any paper models of the vehicles from the Captain Scarlet tv show from the 60's?

I have found picture of the Angels interceptor, but cannot find any viable links, also the flying spector base would be nice to find.

Charlewood

all im getting is errors in the search. have you fulfilled the requirements to download ?

Hi Spaceagent-9 ,

I was more active over 2 years ago, just finished a long term contract and looking to get some ideas and inspiration for modeling. I cannot download now, I used to be able too..

I will contact admins and see what needs to happen, the search tool is not active!

Thanks again and I will keep you posted

charlewood, you will have to go through the procedure again, I have no control over that end of the software. It's automatic and I can ill afford to change it for every person who asks. Visiting regularly pays off, though, because I am injured, I know that cannot be done all the time, and life has a way of getting in the way! :)

all im getting is errors in the search. have you fulfilled the requirements to download ?
I'm getting the same errors. It could be a forum issue. I'll drop a note in the forum glitches thread.

Agent-9, BTW, i cannot find a Gary Pilsworth section in resources?
The GP section is in the works, please stand by. :)