Anyone happen to download any of my 3d printable models from Thingiverse?

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
I was trying to update model files and move some out and had a backup disk fail and lost a model files. I was just trying to see if I could find some people who had downloaded them.

Thanks!
Cory

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
OH DAMN! I'm truly sorry. I have just sent you the Twiki files.

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
OH DAMN! I'm truly sorry. I have just sent you the Twiki files.
Thanks! Mainly the thingiverse items, but I can't find Robbie the Robot! I don't even know if I ever uploaded that one anywhere. All I could save was the dome, lol. Oh well.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I just 3D printed my first object today on my Creality Ka Max. I did a Bench in 16 minutes. It came out perfect. I really wish to do my own designs, so I will have to study this a bit more.

Sorry about your loss. I purchased a 4 Terabyte USB3 back up, in case anything happens to my important files. :)

Reactions: spaceagent-9

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You could have us host your models in a special section according to their medium, in the "Resource Section". You upload them, and can take them down for any reason, or no reason. That way, if you lost them, you would have a back-up here.

Doesn't "Thingverse" have the collection backed up? :)

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
You could have us host your models in a special section according to their medium, in the "Resource Section". You upload them, and can take them down for any reason, or no reason. That way, if you lost them, you would have a back-up here.

Doesn't "Thingverse" have the collection backed up? :)
Well, thank you very much for that! They do backups but their reply was that it would be hard to get just my files from the backup. Oh well. I appreciate it!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It seems to me they are saying they don't want to be bothered. If they have back up, a simple search would bring them up. Can't you look them up and download them? :)

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
@ShadowCory You might want to reach out to @Ron Caudillo. I know that he does 3-D printing and uses Thingiverse. He may have what you are looking for.
Thank you so much. I should apologize to the forum for not posting in such a long time. My health (and mind) really started to take a nosedive around a year or so ago. Probably since around the timeI was trying to fix Twiki's head, lol. Sorry guys.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thank you so much. I should apologize to the forum for not posting in such a long time. My health (and mind) really started to take a nosedive around a year or so ago. Probably since around the timeI was trying to fix Twiki's head, lol. Sorry guys.
There is no need to apologize. We are not getting younger. I too have had my dealings with severe health issues. So, I wholeheartedly understand.
With that being said, I am glad to see that you are back. I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!