Viper Assault Craft.

:mrgreen: This is the Brian Larson concept Viper. It is on my todo list. More on that in the Advanced Viper Development Project thread! :thumb:

Here is another concept Viper (AKA the Cobra) that I scratch built (with some of my own personal touch added for flavor) several years ago.

fighter_cobra_ mk2 [1].jpg

SP_A0149[1].jpg

SP_A0150[1].jpg

SP_A0152[1].jpg

I have a few other ideas that I want to try with still using the same engine and body configuration. Unfortunately, those ideas will have to wait for awhile though (I have other projects that take precedence).

Thank you very much for showing more of this plane. I have seen it on previous pics but these ones show off its real beauty.

Dont need to now! Looks like R-F has the job in hand already :mrgreen:

What is the R-F. Id love to see the work on this Viper. It actually looks like a multi platform. Looks like it still has some dogfight ability but more of a heavy bomber type. Realy really cool look. Beastly.
Is there a link to watch the process or see it at?

This is the right place to be for this plane:

http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173938

I'm working on the Mk. I and Mk. VI first, after that I'll switch to a new Mk. VII and then I'll tackle this baby.

And yes, your observations are correct. This one is a bomber rather than a sleek fighter. It will be much larger than the Mk. I and even th Mk. III from Blood & Chrome. Stay tuned! :wave: