The light at the end of the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not standing; I'm sitting, and when I am done, I am flushing.

May I say that I have enjoyed knowing all of you? Just remember to breathe.

I'm not standing; I'm sitting, and when I am done, I am flushing.

May I say that I have enjoyed knowing all of you? Just remember to breathe.
I am not worried about you flushing because I don't exist and you are a figment of my imagination. So flush away man do what you have to do, or put up with the smell. he he he

I am not worried about you flushing because I don't exist and you are a figment of my imagination. So flush away man do what you have to do, or put up with the smell. he he he

Lester - for a guy who "doesn't exist", you post an awful lot, and you have no problem reading and following threads posted by those of us who do exist.

Your philosophy needs a little more work. :cool:

Remainder of post drowned out by sound of Niagara Falls...

Lester - for a guy who "doesn't exist", you post an awful lot, and you have no problem reading and following threads posted by those of us who do exist.

Your philosophy needs a little more work. :cool:

Remainder of post drowned out by sound of Niagara Falls...
Sorry about that I guess I will just fade awa

There sems to be some confusion about darkness. If we, as individuals, are in total darkness - like the inside of a dog - then *any* light from outside will be visible. The source of the light need not shine directly into the opening; some photons will find their way to our retinas.

We have all seen a fire burning in the woods in the dark from our car; the light does not illuminate our surroundings, yet we can still see it.

On the other hand, perhaps my head is so far up my (_!_) that the light I see is the bathroom nightlight?

More than one, but less than twenty-one. It - like so many of my ilk - are dimbulbs.

HUH? something like this:cool:

lightendoftunnel.jpg

I am sure glad I don't exist after reading the last few pages of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.