Royal Guard / Imperial Guard Tie Interceptor

Well i'm back to work on the royal guard. Have to work on a couple of sheets and the work is done. pppff almost four weeks ago that I did the last update in this post. :eek:
I am glad to here that you are continuing to work on this project! I am really looking forward to see how it turns out!

Reactions: mijob
I have to respect your decision to re-color using GIMP (great program, love it...). I'm too lazy... I'd just build, prime, and repaint with my acrylics! But then, I make a mess out of my card models with my glue. Some day, some day, I'll quit making a mess with glue and re-color a model like this!

• Haha
Rhaven and RF did a review on the drawings and they are ready for printing.
I had some problems with getting the right dimensions. UHU didn't use A4 or US letter for the canvas size.
With the help from Rhaven and RF I managed to get the same dimensions as the UHU template.
So tomorow its printing time.

I always have trouble with the light when I take my build pictures. Natural sunlight is the best way to go. I have many windows in my living room but if it is cloudy outside I don't have much of an advantage. Many times I have to rely on the built-in flash of my camera. Ah well. I say to myself, at least you can see what I'm doing, but beauty pics have to be top-notch (outside). ;)

• Haha
Progres is going slow but the interior is ready. Now glueing the sphere.
Who can help me with the pilot. If i'm correct someone already made the pilot.