One of our staff is down for awhile.

My Lord, I hope he is O.K. It takes so much longer to heal was we get older.

Reactions: micahrogers
It didn't break my wrist it just sprained if I did break my break my shoulder at the top of the humorous where it goes into the shoulder joint broke and that dislocated my shoulder I go to the orthodox surgeon I go to the orthodox surgeon today to see about get it fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: zathros and mijob
get better soon matey - you know there are easier ways to get time off right?
seriously tho, take care and hope all goes well :toast:

Prayers are out for you. Eat healthy to help with your recovery. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Short update, 6 days post op, my right humeral head was shattered, it was 4 pieces, so the Dr did a Reverse Total Shoulder. I can move my elbow, wrist and fingers, but my upper arm and shoulder must stay motionless. I go in for post op follow up on the 10th of April. .

Thats not the way to start the new month, I hope you will have a good recovery take your time to get better.

Update time. I'm online more, I start physical therapy next week, 1st post op visit, the doc said my shoulder looked excellent. I'm in and out of the sling , still limited motion. As long as I keep my arm close to my body I'm Ok. I'm driving again, I think my brother and my girlfriend both forgot how to drive. Off the hard pain meds, (Percoset 10-325) and my hydrocodone pills keep my pain managed now. I can use my right hand to move the mouse, and type.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, it helps knowing someone else cares.
I'll keep y'all informed.