Model of Merit: U.S.S. Nostromo /AD + Mira =skoda/ Beta

This model has to be the model that has blown me away, in any medium, of being "self made". It is awesome. It would work so well as a miniature for a movie. I wish I did animation. I just got a great program (Pixar's Renderman), but there aren't any animation programs I can use without selling my house, to do any with. Not only that, I'm getting old enough that just keeping up is a job in itself, and I have run out of free tokens, and cash to by more. (I've been playing Airborn Asphalt 8 too much, just got an A"A car yesterday, Ford GT40.) ;)

Reactions: d5j4vu
thank you so much guys, I am very happy:)
I did not even know;)

This model ranks as one of the finest I have ever seen. :)

This is amazing! I've built alien99's sulaco as I'm a huge fan of the franchise but this is just... wow. I would love to have the vision to attempt a model of this magnitude but I'm afraid it is beyond my scope. The Nostromo is a beautiful ship. Kudos, my friend.

Geez, I know this is an old thread, but - I forgot to "like" this one!!! :) :Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

Now this the kind of work i brag about to people when I explain what paper modeling is!!! A new standard of excellence has been reached! Thank you Skoda! Should be model of the year. I think I remember you wanting to start all over on this at one point, did you? Was it to enlarge the model? I notice it's quite big!