Its a dogs life

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
My dear wife says that model railroading is just like a dogs life, breakfast made, tea made & supper made, then off to sleep, walkies on a golf course, them home. Relax in the chair and go to sleep.
What do you think guys.
Shamus

Attachments

• badgerme.jpg
    badgerme.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 145
that's kewel Shamus, LOL. You are probably right, my better half hasn't started complaining yet. YET! - there are about six shows coming up, all within the next two months, let you after that if she thinks I'm in a rut.
:rolleyes:

Some Dogs Got It Made!

BOW WOW!!!....Looks like the "old dog" has got it made!!:D :D :D

Just don't start chasing cars, chewing up slippers and looking for fire hydrants to anoint!!:D :D :D :D :p

Shamus,I think the best thing is not to in up the the DOG HOUSE.

I ended up there many times with my late wife after I came home from a late night at the club.I really goof up once big time and I was in the DOG HOUSE for a long time. I simply forget our 1st anniversary :eek: Needless to say that was the LAST time I did.

Been in the dog house a couple of times myself. Had a big German Shepard at the time,small doghouse, kept me warm when it was cold though.
Be looking for you tomorrow in Orange, Bill.

Yep, might be in the Dog House if I forget our 40th Wedding Anniversary (Ruby):rolleyes: which is next month. Better start saving my pennies and leave the railroad stuff alone until thats over. Thanks for reminding me about the anniversary Brakie. Wow.:eek:

Shamus