I need help making a Necron font pack

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
Hey all, I'm working on developing a set of Necron glyphs for a personal project in Illustrator. I need to find a way to get it turned into a font set (such as truetype) that I can post and anyone can use in any program that they are using for their projects. I've attached a few sample glyphs for your review.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• necron-glyphs.jpg
    necron-glyphs.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 72
Please forgive my ignorance, but when you are done is this something someone can use to type messages in replace of regular letters? I know what your using it for, just wondered if that would be possible.

Very cool! (I woke up @ 11:00 O'clock today) I am very happy about that! :)

That is so beyond cool!! :thumb: I wish I could write script like that. Very cool!:excited1::inw:

This is a superb job you both did there! I will have some use for this font.

Thank you!bounce7

He sates he can't? Is there some reason why, he could sure post them here! We'd host them for him.

Sorry for the thread necro'ing, but I just thought people might like the result of my last two days of playing around with Inkscape.

@ARMORMAN had done an excellent job, but I discovered that when I imported his font into blender, it was really pixelated. So I redid his alphabet as vector graphics and created a new "Necron Smooth" font.

Cheers all

Attachments

• NecronSmooth.rar
    13.9 KB · Views: 45