''flight path'' ufo diorama

This looks very nice! You used metallic paper for the models?

This thread belongs here, in "Renders and Illustrations". Very nice work Agent-9. A bigger pic would make for a nice screen background. :)

thanks Zathros, I would do that, but I am really just using up stuff I printed a long time ago and have one hand. so I delete this thread and put the pics in R&I? or just start a new thread there?
RF,
yes, metallic gold and metallic silver, the paddles on the ufo were just a flat grey, as I was experimenting with size. next time I will make the car larger. and a bigger UFO, that I call ALICE.
YOU ARE GOING TO THE MOON<ALICE.....TO >>>THE>>>>MOON!!

Continue here, with your Illustrative works. Models, put them in their appropriate section. You could rename the thread to reflect it's content. ;)

ok. I must have had my head inspecting my GI tract.. I thought I was in science fiction and fantasy....

I moved you other "Diorama" there, it's a better spot, for more artistic works. :)

thank you Zathros! and have a happy Easter. 5 am to 9 pm today and nothing but errors, but its all wrapping up and I am getting a grand tour of the valley of the sun. im alive, so its all good.:ass-kicking:

You Artists all have your head in the Sky, not the other end! :)

Reactions: Ron Caudillo