ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

Thanks! That one looks good. It also appears that it is much smaller than the other one. I’ll try to print samples and do a measurement. I was prepared to enlarge the Satir, but it seems big. I’ll report back.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack
Well, here are the results.

0989269A-9D58-4F92-BF97-58A4A8D1BB96.jpeg

The Satir on the right, the tub/chassis of a German Halftrack (1/35 scale) in the middle and the other truck on the left. Both printouts were done at the same scale… I took the original page (which I ASSumed) to be A4 size and made it fit letter size paper length (keeping the length to width ratio the same) in both cases. (The halftracks aren’t huge vehicles I know)

I suspect that the Satir is close to 1/32 scale, I will reduce it slightly to get closer to 1/35. It is a truck and like trees… they come in all sizes. LOL. The other one is probably around the expected 1/48 scale I think.

I’m going to mark my copy of the Satir model as being 1/32.

Reactions: zathros
Well, here are the results.

View attachment 210702

The Satir on the right, the tub/chassis of a German Halftrack (1/35 scale) in the middle and the other truck on the left. Both printouts were done at the same scale… I took the original page (which I ASSumed) to be A4 size and made it fit letter size paper length (keeping the length to width ratio the same) in both cases. (The halftracks aren’t huge vehicles I know)

I suspect that the Satir is close to 1/32 scale, I will reduce it slightly to get closer to 1/35. It is a truck and like trees… they come in all sizes. LOL. The other one is probably around the expected 1/48 scale I think.

I’m going to mark my copy of the Satir model as being 1/32.
You are off to a good start. I would suggest starting a separate thread to show off your build of this model.

Reactions: zathros and mijob
I'm just your humble 40k international paper arms dealer..... ;)
OIP.ejojg45D936m0ogFKZNJgAHaE8

'i can get you anything from a bolt pistol to a warlord titan........'