400 scale

I suppose these are the kits from Rawen's and legal01's upscaling and vectorizing project. The project is not completed yet. They are working on the NX-01 at the moment, AFAIK. The JJ'verse Ent is an upscaling of UHU02's Enterprise but it still needs to be authorized by UHU02, so that one is currently not available. This is a list of all the models I know which are available:

• TOS Enterprise NCC-1701
  • TMP Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit
  • NCC-1701 A
  • Reliant
  • Grissom
  • JJ'verse Kelvin
  • Xerxes
  • Yorktown

There are other ST ships in the queue.

:)

Last edited:
Hi Reddwarf, (still love your handle :)) I'm working on a 1:400 USS Defiant as well, just a few more tweaks then I'll do a test build (& post a thread) & then publish. (hopefully won't take too long, he said, after working on the Voyager for 3 months.... :))

Hello, all! I downloaded the 400-scale Reliant, and it does not seem to have any instructions in the file. I found bgt01's build thread, but it looks like he's using a smaller scale, and thus not all of the internal supports and stuff. Can anyone point me to instructions on how to build this lady in 400 scale?

Hello, all! I downloaded the 400-scale Reliant, and it does not seem to have any instructions in the file. I found bgt01's build thread, but it looks like he's using a smaller scale, and thus not all of the internal supports and stuff. Can anyone point me to instructions on how to build this lady in 400 scale?
I would suggest contacting @bgt01 directly (through private message) and ask him for help.