We're back up

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I don't know what happened, but we were down most all day today with a "database error". Apparently Peter has it fixed now so we are back up and running.:thumb: :thumb:

Sorry about that, we've all had our withdrawal pains, but we can relax now.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Good to see we're back. I found out we were off line this morning but I no longer had the goggle groups link after changing over to DSL in January. do we still have that back up plan for information?

Ralph

Hey, I noticed that, felt just like the old daze when it was the big blue board...almost feels like the old Gauge again:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi everyone, sorry for the down time. Something happened to the database. I spent the first half of the day trying to fix it, then the second half restoring the site from yesterday's backup. We might have lost some posts, but just a few hours worth (this is why I backup every day!).

Yes, you are...but getting the Forum to load is still a matter of luck and staying uop very late at night. Today is an exception for me. :cool:

And no - it isn't my ISP. :rolleyes: