YouTube Video Interview about paper/cardstock models while I was in Poland

Rhaven Blaack

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
Back in 2013, I was living in Wroclaw, Poland. While I was there, I had the pleasure and opportunity to meet one of our long time members, @lehcyfer, why lives in Poznan, Poland. He invited me to attend a general Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention called Pyrkon, that was being held in Poznan. Of course, I accepted the invitation. I brought a few of my models to show off at the convention. At one point, I was approached by a young couple who wanted to interview me about my models and the hobby of paper/cardstock model building. Here is that interview (If you go to time stamp 04:50, you will find my interview):

Last edited by a moderator:

ennder

Jul 26, 2008
cool vid .... thanks for sharing, Love the black Thunder Fighter. Is it available anywhere?

ennder

Jul 26, 2008
I seen that it was a repaint, I do have the MkIII. (not built yet). I was wondering if the repaint was available.
I am currently building the original for a friend, and would like to build the black repaint next.

Rhaven Blaack

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
A week to build some of those models! That is very impressive. Especially as they are such high quality. Kudos. Claphands
Thank you!!!
The thing is, I was not working at the time, so I would spend eight to ten hours a day working on these models.