WIP - Admiral Nakhimov - scale 1:200 from Dom Bumagi

JP64

Jun 19, 2020
Hello and good afternoon to all paper modelers !!

Here following are some new pics of the Admiral Nakhimov model, where I have added all the upper bridge railings, most of the secondary quick-firing guns and some other components of the superstructures. have also modified the upper deck wings inclination making them more "flat" than before.. it was not so simple to do but I'm quite satisfied for the new look.
Now, to complete all the upper bridge, I have to add some stairs, binnacles, compasses and searchlights.
After this I'll start to complete the military masts and I'll continue with the railings on the main bridge and start with boats and steam launches to position on their own posts (with all the cranes installed)

Here the pics

Have a nice paper modeling time and stay safe !!!
ciao
Jp

nRRPHnMh.jpg

jfKPopEh.jpg

ImeFXAlh.jpg

jyH9AzPh.jpg

tOuCWrTh.jpg

Do2Ao3Xh.jpg

XW6asDqh.jpg

qSyDAmrh.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Looking really superb!! :)

fatalbert

Oct 22, 2020
Great model!! I am writing a build and I wonder how you maage to get your pictures in the text. I have clicked the "Attach Files" but then the pictures appear at the end of the text.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Great model!! I am writing a build and I wonder how you maage to get your pictures in the text. I have clicked the "Attach Files" but then the pictures appear at the end of the text.

Ya attach files, then type your text.
Place the curser where you want the picture,
20201002_152709_resized.jpg click either thumbnail (as I've done here,

or full image,
20201002_152709_resized.jpg as here.

I only added one picture but the technique is the same.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack