What I've been working on this week!

RMantha

Aug 15, 2020
Duntroon, Ontario
Been working a few hours a week on this one, actually its my second attempt. The first attempt was started last year or so and I wasn't happy with it so i started a second one. Quite a fun kit, lots of fiddly bits but pretty fun! I think i need to clean my keyboard, seems to be a mess!

Attachments

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
You are off to a great start with this project! You are doing a great job! I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
If you have not built it yet, the Viper is a good one as well.

Reactions: RMantha

micahrogers

Mediocre Modeler in many forms
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
The only way I could do one of these is as a basis for a wrecked diorama, with the ship in pieces, and i't innards exposed, or like @Rhaven Blaack did, as a maintenance dio...

Your work is awesome though.

RMantha

Aug 15, 2020
Duntroon, Ontario
Thanks for the comments, I got a bit more done on it today. I finished the outer hull and cockpit. Also completed the first laser cannon....36 pieces to that sucker! I have the Viper already to go for my next project, pretty excited to start that and also complete this one.

Attachments

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
This looks AMAZING!
Your lines and seams are clear, clean and crisp.

RMantha

Aug 15, 2020
Duntroon, Ontario
Completed this yesterday...finally. Will airbrush a few coats of floor polish on it this weekend. Still have an R2 unit to make but in no hurry to do that. Turned out alright but we all say that about our own projects because we see every mistake we have made.

Next project is the Viper.

Attachments

zathros

-----SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Fantastic workmanship!! Well done. ;)