Well Hello Everyone I'm GEEPSLSF now from FLORIDA

GeepSLSF

Dec 5, 2022
Well Hi everyone looking forward to conversing to everyone about Model Railroading in lots of scales...

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper & cardstock, as well as model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. So, I hope that you enjoy yourself.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

If you have any actual or previous layouts, please feel free to show them here. We love pictures! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

welcome to zwalot
Well-known for its precious zwalotski stones, the secret gems of papercrafting. :animated:

(No offense, pal, I just couldn't resist! :rolllaughing:)

• Haha
Reactions: mijob

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

If you have any actual or previous layouts, please feel free to show them here. We love pictures! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Well-known for its precious zwalotski stones, the secret gems of papercrafting. :animated:

(No offense, pal, I just couldn't resist! :rolllaughing:)
Hahaha no problem maybe we have to rename this forum.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I fixed you post, I hadn't read down before doing so, so nobody knows what anyone is talking about!!

Welcome to the forum GeepSLSF!! We have some extremely knowledgeable train people on this forum. Hope you find what you're looking for. ;)