Viper Car, by @Revell Fan.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
The Cylon bebblehead is what makes this model! Perfect addition from @Revell-Fan !!! GENIUS!!!

I'm sure you'll have fun with her in Georgia! I wish your daughter the best when she goes for her fleet training. So both of them are going to be in Japan serving together?

That is what is supposed to be, {Standard Operational Security Applied} ( some details omitted for fleet protection) My son (who just got "Pinned" as a STG3) is assigned to DDG-83, USS Howard, she is home ported at San Diego, but forward deployed with the Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group, and is in port in Yokosuka Japan. The CSG is scheduled to be forward deployed for another year. Daughter in law is currently assigned to LCS Squadron 1 Command here in San Diego, and is due to leave for fleet training in March. They have applied for "Cohabitation" and have been told it was approved, but that can change.

Reactions: Awry_Chaos

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
That is what is supposed to be, {Standard Operational Security Applied} ( some details omitted for fleet protection) My son (who just got "Pinned" as a STG3) is assigned to DDG-83, USS Howard, she is home ported at San Diego, but forward deployed with the Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group, and is in port in Yokosuka Japan. The CSG is scheduled to be forward deployed for another year. Daughter in law is currently assigned to LCS Squadron 1 Command here in San Diego, and is due to leave for fleet training in March. They have applied for "Cohabitation" and have been told it was approved, but that can change.
I hope things go well for them overseas! Please give them our best from everyone here at the forum!

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Canopy frame and glass cut out... (You can barely see the clear acetate.)
20220110_155941.jpg

all folded up and glued
20220110_162239.jpg20220110_162248.jpg

and the trim piece added to the top.
20220110_162809.jpg

The windshield wiper got cut out, and promptly fell into a wormhole, and is now exploring the multiverse. I'll figure something else out, but I aint printing another sheet for one tiny part.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I honestly never thought that Ryan, the Navy son would do anything but succeed. His older brother, from high school till 6 years ago was on a downward spiral, for him to turn around, and get clean, and stay clean, I just want to hug them.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
I honestly never thought that Ryan, the Navy son would do anything but succeed. His older brother, from high school till 6 years ago was on a downward spiral, for him to turn around, and get clean, and stay clean, I just want to hug them.
He deserves that. Tell them how much you love them and how proud you are of them. They'll treasure that for the rest of their lives!

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
The windshield wiper got cut out, and promptly fell into a wormhole, and is now exploring the multiverse. I'll figure something else out, but I aint printing another sheet for one tiny part.
ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww1.jpg

WW5.jpg

:drinksmile::drinksmile::drinksmile:

(Just draw your own on some scrap paper, it is not that hard to do. ;) )

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
A few layers of newspaper paper or some advertising papers perhaps? It should have the right colour then, too.

Reactions: Awry_Chaos