v-Asurada AKF Jet Car

I saw a pic of this papercraft some time back, but didn't download it at the time. I was unable to find it again until 10 minutes ago. a relatively simple car to build, with badass results. Here are some pics, and a link for those who would like to add this to their collection.

6-wheeled Asurada jet Car

*note* for some reason, Valid image files aren't Valid images files.....but all the pics I was gonna post are on the site anyway.

here are the 2 download links (Please visit the site, there are alot more papercraft there)

Jet Car Part 1

Jet Car part 2

Z

Zathros

Here is another 6 wheeled Race car, this time based on an actual F1 car. an interesting car, and papercraft.

Tyrrell P34 Ford (1976) 1/30scale

I wanted to upload a preview pic, but it seems that valid files are not valid. o_O :confused:

DentedRick, I lost this link a long time ago and I am so happy you posted it. There are a Ton of classic F-1 cars there. These models are great, can be modified to produce extreme versions, or just super nice ones. A great site and a great find!!:thumb:

DentedRick, I lost this link a long time ago and I am so happy you posted it. There are a Ton of classic F-1 cars there. These models are great, can be modified to produce extreme versions, or just super nice ones. A great site and a great find!!:thumb:

Strangely enough, I lost it a long time ago also, and found it while looking for the Jet car. go figure :)

I've seen this papercraft come and go, so snag it while you can. no telling how long it will remain available

Z

Zathros

Strangely enough, I lost it a long time ago also, and found it while looking for the Jet car. go figure :)

I've seen this papercraft come and go, so snag it while you can. no telling how long it will remain available

We share much of the same ideology, especially about the archiving. I have seen so much just disappear. You know someone has it, and eventually, you even forget yourself that it existed!

We share much of the same ideology, especially about the archiving. I have seen so much just disappear. You know someone has it, and eventually, you even forget yourself that it existed!

That's why I grabbed it, Printed it. and am starting the build today. No more WONDERING what it might look like on my shelf :)