USS Budapest (Norway Class)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Fix that seam!! Reprint the page, and glue it in there. It will make a great different. The shape looks excellent, but the gap distracts. You could actually print it on thin paper and go right over the piece that is in place. :)

Reactions: AdmiralGR

AdmiralGR

May 3, 2020
London
Fix that seam!! Reprint the page, and glue it in there. It will make a great different. The shape looks excellent, but the gap distracts. You could actually print it on thin paper and go right over the piece that is in place. :)

I know what you mean, it's def a build note to make. The "saucer" components do not line up perfect!

The seam to the right of the registration has grey paper on the inside, but I agree - it needs something else!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You can only go so far with these models, but pieces really do have the right shape you gave to them. :)

Reactions: AdmiralGR

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
These parts look great!!. As far as the other piece that didn't match up, you could always split them up in a program, and mirror image the part that fits right and seamlessly put them back together. I know it's easily done it Rhino, I think Paint, GImp might work, Revelle-Fan would know an easy way to fix this. :)

Reactions: spaceagent-9