UN Truman Class Battleship from The Expanse

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Cheesy Wotsit has made a 1/700 scale model of the UN Truman from The Expanse:

latest

There are no instructions but Blender files which will help with assembly.

Grab it while it's still there! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for sharing this with us! It will make a great addition to "THE EXPANSE" collection.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I saw this, but since I can't get "The Expanse" anymore, I lost interest. Nice looking concept. I read a synopsis of all the books, and it just looks like more of the same. The story hasn't been finished. It could have stopped when all the portals opened up inside the ring. Maybe they will show reruns on T.V. It irks me that I was faithful to the show, then they wanted me to start paying for it. All over streaming rights. Forget the viewer.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry, @zathros . They created a believable new universe and gave you new ideas and inspiration. There are many shows which have jumped the shark but IMO it is even worse not to give a series a proper ending (aside from giving it a truly BAD ending, like "Lost", Schroedinger's cat for TV ;)). "Dark Matter" comes to mind, "Stargate Atlantis" and "Stargate Universe", "The Sarah Connor Chronicles". All very promising shows, exciting most of the time, but they were simply cut off.

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Have you printed any of this yet? In the PDF, by the time all the layers are loaded the parts turn solid black...so was wondering...there is the folder of SVG's so can be changed...as far as I remember .SVG format does not allow transparency to be saved as a PDF, so that might be a problem...
Here is my version...Just for GREEBEL reference...
Truman-Class.png
Truman-ClassWF.png

got a group of these from around the time the show came out...