UHU02 Viper

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry for being a "KILL JOY", but ASC does have a very valid point about the cats.
This thread is to show the progress of UHU02s VERY WONDERFUL VIPER BUILD!
I do not want him (or anyone else) to get upset that the thread is being high-jacked like this.
So PLEASE no more cat photos (this even goes for me as well!!!).

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I agree. Let's get back to business and see the progress on this OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD model. :thumb:

To UHU02:

Dear UHU02,

you are a magician.

We have the deepest respect for you, and this little deviation was caused only because we are so amazed by your skills. Please accept our deepest apologies if we have overdone it a bit. What you are presenting to us here is simply beyond imagination. We are all looking forward to seeing more of your unbelievable and unique craftsmanship which gives birth to so many high quality models which have never been seen, made or even thought of before.

Thank you for this honour.

Kind regards

RF

:wave:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It looks so beautiful!!!

(And yes, I am totally broke by now, so no "bad words" from me any longer..! :mrgreen: )

Rogerio Silva

"Genious work" and "art" are weak words for what I see here. "Masterpiece" would do it justice, but then, it's another one from the generous, genious, artist, man that creates and shares them with us just for fun.
Oh, boy, I should post this in the UHU02's appreciation thread...
Whenever I think UHU02 has reached the top, he just goes even further, pushing all the limits. Again.
I just can't wait!

Gixergs

panels

Attachments

• 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 268.jpg
    268.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 32
  • 270.jpg
    270.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 272.jpg
    272.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 275.jpg
    275.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 34

Gixergs

final update for now

Attachments

• 277.jpg
    277.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 279.jpg
    279.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 33
  • 280.jpg
    280.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 282.jpg
    282.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 84

mcusanelli

This is soooooo mind-blowing, it's hard to believe it's not a real functioning Viper that can fly! The amount of talent and above all, patience, Uhu has is just unbelievable. I'm in awe....

silveroxide

Okay, that is it, The X-wing is a cake walk compared to this. From what I see, it is way too intimidating a build for me. The only way I would build this, is to change my printers property to poster size and make it larger. maybe about Barbie size and turn barbie into Starbuck. My fingers could not handle all of those fiddly small parts that make this into a masterpiece. In fact, the plans made into poster size would make for a nice framed poster as well. Fantastic job and I am in awe.

No more cat jokes? Darn, and I was just getting ready to mentioned the cat incident between Raquel Welch, Johnny Carson and her Siamese Cat.

Rogerio Silva

He did it again. He IS doing it again. jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

One day someone will chose one of us members and start a money colleting campaing to go personally to that great genious's house, just to say "thank you so very much"! sign1

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is soooooo mind-blowing, it's hard to believe it's not a real functioning Viper that can fly! The amount of talent and above all, patience, Uhu has is just unbelievable. I'm in awe....

Okay, that is it, The X-wing is a cake walk compared to this. ... Fantastic job and I am in awe.

He did it again. He IS doing it again.

One day someone will chose one of us members and start a money colleting campaing to go personally to that great genious's house, just to say "thank you so very much"! sign1
I couldn't have said it any better. This is simply unbelievable. The way he created the panel structure of the wings... The cockpit interior... The naked thrusters...

Gixergs

Well another amazing UHU02 model done and ready for download. I've decided to stop doing the UHU02 threads, I tried to report on the progress of this amazing artist and inject a bit of humour in along the way but apparently the kittens were to far and despite people joining in(including UHU02) it seems that one comment liking the thread to Facebook was enough to call a halt to the shenanigans. Which is fine, I'm not sure that there was ever any implication of disrespect to UHU02 that warranted an apology but then better safe than sorry. Given all this and the fact that if I can't indulge in playful banter then I can't really offer anything to a thread so I will leave it to one of the many able members to tell you of UHU02's next masterpiece. Thanks for the support enjoy the amazing model the UHU02 has given to the community and of course thank you UHU02. I look forward to the next model.

uhu02

Banned
thank you Gixergs:wave:
I sorry to have offended you.
Hollow by you is also the driving force of my work. Thank you as always.
Please continue your activities please.
I think kittens is good once in a while.

uhu02

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 77

silveroxide

Uhu, I have downloaded your viper and would like to thank you for a great creative model and design. Thank you again for generosity in sharing your works. I just hope that my big fingers can handle those small pieces. Take care, live long and prosper.

vbsargent

This is so unbelievably beautiful. The use of layering to build up the engines is nothing short of inspirational. Your further skill in the precision of the build process is mind boggling. I bow to your imagination and skill.

Domo arigato, Uhu-san.

vbsargent

S

sgoti

Wow...

Wow...

WOW!!!

With marking for BOTH Starbuck's and Apollo's planes!

THANK YOU UHU!!!

...And cats are appropriate for this discussion:

Adama: Starbuck, what do you hear?
Starbuck: Nothing but the rain.
Adama: Then grab your gun and bring in the cat.

(Ok, maybe not THAT appropriate... :mrgreen:)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
THANK YOU VERY MUCH uhu02 for another WONDERFUL MASTER PIECE OF PAPER MODEL ENGINEERING!!!
I will be putting ALL other projects on hold to build this model.

Thank you once again for your GENEROUS OFFERING to all of us.