UHU02 Viper

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That was a very quick fishing trip. I hope that he was able to catch some really good fish.

I am not SQUEELING, but I am beyond ELATED!!!
So he has decided to make the viper MK-II. I am really looking forward to how this will turn out.
I will be following this thread VERY CLOSELY!!!

Gixergs, Thank you for making these wonderful announcement and keeping us apprised of these wonderful pieces of work from the MASTER of PAPER, UHU02.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
:eek::eek::eek:

OMG!

I have to agree with Rhaven, this must have been a VERY short fishing trip. And I haven't received my monthly delivery of heart pills yet! :mrgreen:

This is going to be another state-of-the-art masterpiece. I'm looking forward to seeing all these little and big surprises the master is going to present us.

Thank you, Gixergs, for keeping us up-to-date! :thumb:

UHU02, go for it!!! :wave::wave::wave:

Rogerio Silva

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

OK, just scream like a little girl in the title. That's it. No more. Don't ask.:rolleyes:
About UHU02 making a Viper, well, here comes another masterpiece!:twisted::cool:

Gixergs

More work on the BSG Mk2 Viper and it looks like it could be a cutaway!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 93

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Uhu's brilliance and genius just scream out! It is amazing how fast he conceptualizes and then renders. Amazing. :)

p.s. Thanks Gixergs, for always keeping us up to date, you are so appreciated here! :)

silveroxide

Oh WOW, there can never be enough vipers, unless it is followed by the Caprica fighter, the Stealth Star and the blackbird. Waiting anxiously for the results.

mcusanelli

Unbelievable!!! This is a great time to be a modeler, especially for Galactica fans, I'm so excited I can't think of anything coherent to say!

S

sgoti

A model by UHU02 of my favorite Viper... :eek:

OHMANOHMANOHMAN!!!

(Only because the largest font size is "7"- I think my reaction was more like an "11")

Gixergs

Stock up on the heart pills I think they will be needed. Work on the cockpit tub.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 138
S

sgoti

Any updates on this?

From what I can glean through Google Translate, UHU02 has switched computers and/or upgraded to Illustrator CS6 and is... getting used to it(?). (Also a change to Windows 8?)

Therefore, the Viper MkII is on temporary hiatus.

Is this correct?

Gixergs

from what I can gather with the same translator that's more or less the case plus it's a serious of holidays in Japan known as Golden Week hopefully UHU02 is getting some serious fishing in I will let everyone know as soon as an update to the Viper happens,