UHU02 is very quiet lately.

jlodas

I'm just wondering if anybody has heard from UHU02. He hasn't posted anything since December of 2018 and within the last week (1st of October 2020) his website says Error 403: Forbidden."

I'm hoping he's ok.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
UHU02 has completely closed access to anyone that is outside of Japan. He was working on a model of the Battleship Yamato. However, I think that that project has died. As for how he is doing. I am not certain. I have reached put to him on a number of occasions. However, I never received a response.

jlodas

This is sad news. I was really looking forward to seeing the finished model. Thanks for the update. If you should hear anything, please let me know.

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
I can see his site with no problem, I just can not comment because with my Europeant IP adress. His last post is from 18.8.2019 and no news about him since.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Last time I talked with him, he was in the papercraft unfold brazil site. He seemed very defensive and even paranoid about people stealing his models and selling them under their own name.:sadno:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
UHU02 brought all his problems onto himself. He treated this forum like crap after we helped him for so long. He never had permission from anyone to make the models he made, so while he could give them away, that was the fullest extent, he did not come up with any of the concepts. He alienated people, and I feel like a jerk for my part in playing along with it. He authorized me to give out his password, and I did so according to the way he asked me too. He has nothing to bitch about.