U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 from uhu02 and makino

d5j4vu

Hello guys! sorry it taked too long, but here it is the fun with the slideshows. A video of this build. This was unusual because i builded the first plate and some stuff about 3 or 4 years ago, and in the process i decided that i needed better skills for this particular project. At that time i didn't do the sequences with the fotos, so there isn't a slide for the first part.
I hope you enjoy the video.
Talking about videos... i was thinking what if i stream the work? just for fun and publicize the hobby. Maybe i'll do. Spread the cardboard, so to speak.

Coach

The video is great! That must add some time to the build! I just finished this one I didn’t reinforce any supports. Just used card stock. It turned out solid. It’s a well engineered design.

d5j4vu

The video is great! That must add some time to the build! I just finished this one I didn’t reinforce any supports. Just used card stock. It turned out solid. It’s a well engineered design.

Thank you Coach! yes it takes time, and more important, it changes a bit the way you build. Is better for the build without thinking on the videos, but the video is more fun to watch.