Two versions of a Captain America Star Spangled Avenger P-51 Mustang

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Oct 7, 2015
Thanks guys! Mostly clipart that was cleaned up and combined with found lettering. I did some digital repainting and added the red, white, & blue to the Star Spangled text.

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
Like I said on the Wonder Woman post, retired commercial artist/graphic designer. All done in Photoshop. Anyone needs any help let me know. I build most of my paper models to use as props in my action figure displays. Most are for myself but I do sometimes sell them.

Heres a link to my Facebook page with current projects.
https://www.facebook.com/CliftonCustomToys/

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Oh if your good in Photoshop, you are much needed. I have CS3 and CS5,m didn't find much difference, but at least I own them and don't have to rent it. Photoshop lost a customer with me. I will stick with what I have as it is so far over my head, I can only do basic things with it. :)

Reactions: Lee Clifton

Lee Clifton

Oct 7, 2015
Zathros if you need any help just ask. Photoshop is my favorite program and I have taught it twice at two different community colleges. The thing about Photoshop is that there are several different ways to just about anything. I've also used Illustrator for many years. Sometimes for me its just easier to work in layers in Photoshop. With layers you can recolor graphics easily, or overlay nose-art on a plane model for 5 different versions. If you have a good resolution I have an action in Photoshop that will increase size by 10% or 100% by clicking the action without loosing quality. I've taken 6 inch graphics and photos up to poster and banner size for the local sign shop.