Tree house by Shunichi Makino & Issiki Toaki

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Well-known Japanese paper artist Shunichi Makino & Issiki Toaki have designed a tree house for Canon:

o1280121815047600988.jpg

This lovely kit features many little pieces to flesh out a diorama or to serve as a stand-alone model.

Go and get it here:

Have fun and enjoy!

:)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Figures It's behind a pay wall, and since I pay for an HP membership, I dropped my Canon membership.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
Figures It's behind a pay wall, and since I pay for an HP membership, I dropped my Canon membership.
It's free to download. Canon does make you sign in to an account, but the models are free to download. I've had no problems with that.

What do you mean? It's completely free. I had no problems getting it.
All that you have to do is sign into your Canon account, and if you don't have one, you can use your Google or Facebook accounts.

Reactions: micahrogers

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
It's free to download. Canon does make you sign in to an account, but the models are free to download. I've had no problems with that.
All that you have to do is sign into your Canon account, and if you don't have one, you can use your Google or Facebook accounts.
Usually I try to avoid registering anywhere but Canon is one of the sites I gladly signed up. They offer amazing stuff. :)

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA

Okay, I'll try again. I have Google regulated to maximum privacy, so it only showed me the canon option...