Transition of Power

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
With the world looking, some thinking, "America is broken", we have now started the transition of power. No shots fired. Power plays that were within the law, even though they failed, played out. The losing party accepting defeat. The Transition begins. Democracy works. The world just saw how messy it can work, but no blood was spilled, just words exchanged, and the process chugged along all the while. We are moving onto our 56th president.

I am proud of this forum for not getting into petty political debates. We are a varied bunch with one common interest. We left out muddied shoes out on the porch and came into Zealot to do what we do here. What a forum!!

You guys are great!!

thumbsup:animated::toast::Congrats::Bravo::hastalavista::triplets::hide:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Nobody on here wants to get you riled up, :wink: We like having a nice no nonsense hobby forum. Too many other places to get your nickers in a knit out there.

Reactions: mijob

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Micah! You most definitely are not a "Mediocre Modeler in many forms". You're fantastic!!

I also agree with your statement. :)

• Haha
Reactions: micahrogers

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Relief is worthy of expression. I talk to many people on this forum and have a great feel for it, for me, the tension was quite palpatible. Transition of power in one of the most powerful nations of the world, in a peaceful manner, regardless of what kind of forum, is worth celebrating. No debate, just relief, and recognition of a worthy group of people, the members of this forum. :)