Traction made it to Ottawa

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Hi there, yes we did get to Ottawa, and we had a great time.
Two layouts were displayed by us, the original H O Trolly mainly for trolly pole operation, and the New Traction in Action (all most done--- --but not quite), for Pantagraph only.
They both ran very very well
:D :D ;) ;)

I have my photo`s back so I will put a few of them on, when I have some from the lads I will add to the thread.
Cheers.
Chris.:) :) :) :) :)

My pics are to big:( :( :( so I will post them as soooon as I learn how to;)

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Looking fwd to sum awesome traction pix! You could e-mail them to me and I'll shrink them 4-U. Get the Gimp! gimp.org, file| open, then rt. click image after it's open and select image|scale image and then do (t. click image) file|as name.jpg. jpg is most efficiant. Take default on all option. ceck the size and repeat if you want it smaller. For color, 1000 pix on the larger side usu werks.

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
What Chris didn't tell you is that he and his mates had their Traction in Action layout set up at a show in Whitby this weekend.

I've just come from there, and it's a great layout and a great group of guys! Really enjoyed myself and even got a personal tutorial from Chris himself on how to make catenary.

BTW Chris, I should have mentioned this earlier, but if you need some help shrinking your images I could probably do some for you. After all, we can't let Jon have all the fun!

cheers
:D Val

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Val, I would like very much if you could shrink the darn things, between you and Jon we should fill this thread and then some:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Hi Dave, what date is the Christmas show??? and where are you all going to be????
I was going to try and get to Rookwood Radial museam, for there Christmas extravaganza :) :) :)
Our Gang went there a few years ago on a the cold and snowy night, it was great they had the wood stove lit in the old station with hot apple cider, deserts and a lot of equipment up and running, O and of course Santa has to be there:p :p :p
Please let us all know about Malton we will see what we can do.
Cheers.
Chris.
PS I think the layouts are resting for a while:(
Her is a shot to get you in the mood for snow:p

Attachments

• cnsm162 snow merry christmas shot.jpg
    cnsm162 snow merry christmas shot.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 114

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi again I just had an email from Jon informing me how I can now do the pics. Thanks Jon amd Val for your help.
So now I can bore the heck out of you with the old photo album.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hold on to your hats here we gooooo.:p

Attachments

• end shot.jpg
    end shot.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 109