Toy Train Recall

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Ah, so...

(NOT A KARATE CHOP coming there folks!) ehehee. That was terribly un-PC of me. I flog myself.

...that's where my hard earned dollars are being spent? Gee- I wonder how many tons of trees were used to send that important information out while lawyers figure out how much more they can bill to you and me? Hey, I'll bet we find out soon.

Mark

Mountain Man

Jan 19, 2007
On a related note, manufacturers today announced the recall of several major brands of model trains after being notified by the FDA that they were causing severe addictions among adult males.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I would guess that the larger percentage of us here grew up prior to the "choking hazard" signs that prevent small children from putting objects in their mouths.........and choking on the "small parts".

I have one (1-part, big enough so that no warning is required ) question for those who determined the need for all these "protective laws".....Why aren't the larger percentage of us here all dead from choking on the small parts??!!! :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

WARNING...No answer required here: The question is beyond the comprehension of "those who determined the need"!

Mountain Man

Jan 19, 2007
Two answers:

1. parents who knew that we learned best from experience,

2. but stopped short of letting it kill us.

It's an outdated concept, I guess. I can even remember riding a bike and roller skating without a helmet or protective padding. :rolleyes:

That which does not kill me makes me stronger. Nietzche.