Feb 9, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Reactions: vulcan8630

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 9, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy building this as much as I did in the design process! Very rewarding!

Best Regards,

Maverick65

Jul 14, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Like the bigger size, thank you Ron. Printed out & while looking it over found no side panels #27 for the Environmental station, there is extra Engineering side panels so will use them. Just wanted to report findings, not critize or nitpick.
Regards,
Rick

Reactions: Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Like the bigger size, thank you Ron. Printed out & while looking it over found no side panels #27 for the Environmental station, there is extra Engineering side panels so will use them. Just wanted to report findings, not critize or nitpick.
Regards,
Rick
Hi Maverick,
Thanks for downloading the model, I hope you enjoy building it.

Thanks also for your keen-eyed observation (no nit-picking taken). I'll look into this and post an update. I appreciate all comments, it helps me improve the model.

Best Regards,

Maverick65

Jul 14, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Hi Ron,
Thanks for the model, what a fun build. :vulcan: Here's a progress pic. bridge progress.jpg

All I have left is the chairs and to finish the outer wrap. :) While adding the deck edge support I discovered that edge support part #40 is missing. Thought I miss placed it but when I went to reprint it I found part #42 on page 9, part #41 on page 10 but no part #40. :( Thought you should know in case you were working on a revision.

bridge missing part.jpg
This is where the missing part goes...

Wont stop me from finishing such a cool model, thanks again!!! :cool::D

Regards,
Rick

Reactions: ASC Mclaren

Ron Caudillo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Looking very nice, good build and glad you are enjoying it.
Thanks for the note for the missing part, I'll look into what is going on. I REALLY appreciate it!

P.S. I always build my designs...except for the large ones, I figured it was ok as a small version. Looks like I need to redo my process for larger scaled versions.

Best Regards,

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Hi Ron,
Thanks for the model, what a fun build. :vulcan: Here's a progress pic. View attachment 133001

All I have left is the chairs and to finish the outer wrap. :) While adding the deck edge support I discovered that edge support part #40 is missing. Thought I miss placed it but when I went to reprint it I found part #42 on page 9, part #41 on page 10 but no part #40. :( Thought you should know in case you were working on a revision.

View attachment 133002
This is where the missing part goes...

Wont stop me from finishing such a cool model, thanks again!!! :cool::D

Regards,
Rick

Nice build!

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Let me know if there is a you run into any problems, preferably in a PM. :)

Ron Caudillo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2004
Davenport, Iowa

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Than You Ron, this model is so awesome, it's an honor to host it. :)

Reactions: Ron Caudillo