Tie Advanced X1 building thread

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Take your time, pal. When you work on such a complex project you want to make sure that everything is covered. I often find myself correcting smaller flaws in the description AFTER I have uploaded the pattern. I try to avoid it but it happens all the time! In most cases these are spelling errors. I know, the builder would understand what I mean, but whenever I see an obvious mistake it is bugging me so much that I have to correct it. In other cases there is a minor slip like a missing number or a wrong scale stated. Sometimes I leave the project for a few days to clear my mind. Then I go back and resume work on it fresh. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mijob

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This could easily be used as a miniature in any Staw Wars movie. Superb craftsmanship, excellent attention to detail, and with an excellent interior n top of it!! Excellent!! :yesyes:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I'd like to see those pictures in the thread. They are fantastic detailing a fantastic model and build!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
These close-up shots are gorgeous! You can really appreciate how much work and dedication went into the design. Great job, Michael!!! :)

• Love