Think you have bad weather...?

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
HOLY CRUD, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOW THAT IS A SNOW STORM!!!! sign1 sign1

It doesn't eben look like anything until you notice the bell on the front :eek: Nice Pic Andrew :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It has been so cold here in Southern CA, been in the mid 20's, announce1 AND WERE NOT USED TO THAT HERE IN CA.sign1

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
We don't have that much snow but right now I'm freezing my tail off at work. We're in an overgrown Morton Buiilding with no insulation and the freakin' heater is broke. :curse:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
joesho said:
yup over here in bc we got a lot a snow bout mabye,15 inches :( its a lot an we got another 10 inches on the way tonight

76 degrees here poolside by the Gulf of Mexico sippin' a strawberry daquari (no rum of course), listenin' to the calls of seagulls and enjoying the aroma of french fries on the nearby boardwalk...sigh...Oh, I'm sorry... did you guys say you were cold? There's more daquaris in the blender:D :thumb:

joesho

Apr 29, 2006
surrey bc canada
lol in the nights here it gets down to minus 9/11 but thats still not cold enuf for me:rolleyes: sign1 lol...i was just kidding,you can stop staring at me

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
shaygetz said:
76 degrees here poolside by the Gulf of Mexico sippin' a strawberry daquari (no rum of course), listenin' to the calls of seagulls and enjoying the aroma of french fries on the nearby boardwalk...sigh...Oh, I'm sorry... did you guys say you were cold? There's more daquaris in the blender:D :thumb:
*makes a note to scratch shaygetz off my Christmas card list. :curse:

;) :D