The rack

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
This is COOL!!!thumbsup
Once this is finished, the Site staff will "FINALLY" have something to put the spammers and pirates on!
Am I going to need to start a category in the RESOURCE Section for medieval torture devices (in the near future)?;)

JimZ

Jul 15, 2012
This would go perfect with my Aurora Monster scenes!
Fantastic!
Thanks!

ASC Mclaren

Nov 19, 2011
Western Washington
So. I was completely dissatisfied with the shackles, and I think that the rack is too wide. I have re-designed the shackles (Both the ankles and the wrists). I have also reduced the width from 2.66" to 2". I have been playing more in Gimp, so I have a fun new texture for the beta rack. I hope to have the revisions printed after work today.

ASC Mclaren

Nov 19, 2011
Western Washington
Can't wait to see it!

If I may be so bold, how about an Iron Maiden (not Margaret Thatcher...) next?
That is high on the list. But, that is a more complicated subject (All the curves). I have played with Iron Maiden designs in CATIA and Rhino 5 but nothing I'm real happy with. So probably not this year...

zathros

-----SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Definitely as opposed to "i-raq". (not the people though, I've met too many who have suffered horrors by their supposed countrymen.) :)

zathros

-----SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Ironic to think if that had been used as an orthopedic device, it could have helped a few backs out instead of destroying them!!

You rack is coming out great, and it looks wooden, which was the point, I know, but it really looks great! :)

Reactions: ASC Mclaren