the duke farm

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
Wow, Action.....Actually missing here only Colt Seavers or the DUKE live.....
Your ideas please me.I look like to here .
HGJ

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice. I bet the out house doesn't have running water or lights, even though the power line is right above it. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Oh, I have made many deposits in Outhouses. If they are done properly, they have no smell to them. That requires a toilet, with running water, an exhaust fan, some Lysol spray, and a bathroom sink.

Also, as far as those squat and squirt toilets, I'll go into the woods before I use one of them!! :)

Last edited:

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
I'd agree with that Zathros! just to explain a bit, in SA our power utility has the planning skills of a drunken barmaid... There is not enough electricity generated to meet demand and it's resulted in "load shedding" where they basically cut off part of the grid so the country doesn't have unplanned/unexpected blackouts.

Add to that the term "preventative maintainence" doesn't seem to exist in the current administration so now the water supply fails at semi-regular intervals...

Currently I'd have to say that SA is a 3rd world country who's facade' of being 1st world is slowly slipping away...

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
My spelling was atrocious, and I had to correct it. I would also add, I would bring a shovel. A 1 and a one half foot hole, covered up, should negate any kind of bio-hazzard, though my wife would probably disagree!! I know people who have cabins in the woods, and they make septic systems using 55 gallon barrels. They capture rainwater and that kind of system, with 2 people will last 2 to 3 years, before that barrels rots and it ceases to flow. A simple septic system can be built, and prevent all manner of disease. :)

Why is this kid smiling?
pollute%20JAK.JPG

This is a pic from Hong Kong. No comment:
pzRXJ.png

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Nothing I'd want. I feel so sad for that little kid. I wonder if he is still alive? He must have one helluva immune system! :)