The Beatles - The Cavern Club Diorama Paper Model

mauther

BeatlesTheCavernClubPaperModelDiorama001_zps05c38e2b.jpg

This is the The Cavern Club Diorama, an easy-to-build paper model in four sheets of paper. To help with the assemble, I am sharing the 3D model (Sketchup format). The Cavern Club is a nightclub at 10 Mathew Street, in Liverpool, England. The original Cavern Club opened on Wednesday 16 January 1957 as a jazz club, later becoming a centre of the rock and roll scene in Liverpool in the 1960s. The Beatles played in the club in their early years. The original Cavern Club closed in March 1973 and was filled in during construction work on the Merseyrail underground rail loop. The Cavern Club re-opened in 1984 and was rebuilt using many of the original bricks, to the original plans and on the same address, 10 Mathew Street.

BeatlesTheCavernClubPaperModelDiorama003_zps5529e756.jpg

Link: The Beatles - The Cavern Club Diorama Paper Model - by Papermau Download Now!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
cool! also strange, I just listened to a Bill Mumy -[will robinson lost in space] radio show all about the Beatles this morning!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Wow, the Beatles were before my time, but my Dad is a huge fan so I grew up listening to them. (and Cliff Richard, forever traumatised, thanks Mum....) This is amazing!

eagleclaw4935

This came at the right time. I have tickets to see Rain, the Beatles tribute band next month. Maybe I'll make this and give it to them.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Mauther, 100's of people have asked me if I had or knew how to get that model. I'm happy you were able to get it back up. :)

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
How do you download this model? It ask me to install a service to facilitate the download? Is this correct?

Thanks

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Take that link to "The Cavern Club" out. It misdirects, and I get a warning, picture below. It's a "Misdirect" either attached to the file, or the link itself, or you still have a virus somewhere. I think it's a misdirect. If you upload the model to Google Drive, it would eliminate the problem. ;)

For PaperMau.jpg