That time of the year.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Seems with more people doing outdoor things, forum is slower. That's a good thing though. Get out and enjoy the good weather while you can. It's a good time too look for deals and Tag Sales to stock up on the odd little things. I won't finish all I have to do this Summer. Everyone I know is getting shoulder surgery, hand surgery, carpel tunnel work, nobody I trust is around, and all are willing to work for pay, but can't help do to medical conditions. I don't like being alone 15' feet up on the side of my shed without someone spotting me, especially considering how bad my legs have been lately. This will be the last edifice I ever build. I hope you all enjoy the Summer and have a lot of fun, but please be careful. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I'm on my final days of my first longer holidays (two weeks - yay! :) ). Weather was fine but a bit cold. I was able to gather some references for my next project (surprise! ;) ). I am now sitting in front of my machine, preparing the final parts for the fire station diorama. I hope to finish it this weekend. Then it will be sent off to the firefighters. :) Next projects in the queue are an R5 unit in the scale of Shunichi's R2-D2, other astromechs based on that body may come after that, too. :)