T-Trak

TrainGuyRom

Can anyone give me info & links about T-Trak? I just heard about it on this site a few days ago when I was looking for info on N scale traction. I want to do the alternate curves. The ONE site I know about this is:
www.T-Trak.org
I want more ideas for how to build a T-Trak loop (with set up & running possible with just one person)? I want to build one for home use & taking it to the "Rail School" (my local NMRA club puts that on every jan. to encourage youngsters to join the hobby). Any advice?

TrainGuyRom

The manual link, Jesso, was a wealth of information. Reading the walk-through of the benchwork helps me with my carpentry problem.
I have seen google videos on T-Trak layouts, those were not as well done as I hope to (using my years of experiance) build mine. I think I know a better way of attaching a skyboard(cinsidering I work with an N-Trak group, but don't have the skills and space for even two N-Trak Moduals) That would be: 2 screws holes in the back, the board would have two holes in the same possition, hold the board there, insert screws & boom! you have a sky board.

Keep the links coming please

mfm37

You would not go wrong joining the yahoo group that was posted as well. Paul Musselman (the author of the unofficial manual) is a regular on that group. There's a ton of stuff in the files, photos, and links sections as well.