T-60 Power Armor build (Fallout 4) [FINISHED]

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You are the BEST figurine modeler I have ever seen. I do not know how you do what you do but the proof is right there. What a display. I bet the commercial value of it is incalculable. Wonderful!! ;):eek::bowdown:

daishi

Are you thinking of posting the plans for the armour stand, I'm doing a red rocket garage, and would love to add it.
The whole vignette is not online but I uploaded the PAStation itself to my cloud storage. Check my signature for the link.
It is the original unmodified one. But if you need the one I edited a bit (to be smaller next to the armor) I can upload that too.

Sudsy

My assumption that clay or epoxy would be the best (and only) for figurines has been proven wrong! Wow, it is amazing what you can do with paper and the right patterns (Pepkura I assume [rather dangerously doing so again...]?)!

daishi

My assumption that clay or epoxy would be the best (and only) for figurines has been proven wrong! Wow, it is amazing what you can do with paper and the right patterns (Pepkura I assume [rather dangerously doing so again...]?)!

Thank you, I think it came rather nice too, and yes it was unfolded with Pepakura.