Surfdukes Moonport

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
You wanted it, (I hope,(LoL))!
You got it!

My daughter, son, and nephew, have banded together to resurrect the Moonport in a new and improved way! All are computer geeks and market whizzes. They also are stuck at home so this is something that they can group think on.

All the old stuff will be there. With many new goodies as I update old and add stuff.

Attached is a preliminary site Logo. Let me know what you think, ( and no I didn't draw it, lol)?

It will be up and running very soon. I will update you folks here, (if I have placed this notice in the right catagory).

Be safe!

Attachments

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
It's in high gear. Just sad that it took a disaster to get my minions focused lol. But in their defense I should have done it myself many moons ago.

Ponytail2

Oct 25, 2010
Let's hope The Moonport Resurrection is the only 'damage' the Virus will cause in your family and friends.
Looking forward!
Goodluck!

Reactions: SURFDUKE2001

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
I pray for the same!

It's getting dicey here in Tampa. A clerk got shot last night in plant city and gangs are defying the stay at home in the inner city area. Lots of police not on duty due to sickness too.

Pray! & Stay Safe!!!!

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
The kids are finishing up the web site. They claim publish will happen sometime next week. It's been like a archaeological dig finding all the files I have created and categorizing them as complete, or in need of attention, before posting. My daughter has been photographing many of my old builds to publish for your entertainment too. There will also be Facebook and Instagram components to this project. Those links will be published soon too. I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the new century LOL!

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

Happy Good Friday to you all!

Reactions: Revell-Fan

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Minor Issues are being worked out and the kids say we should be up and running in the next few days. The project started out simple and too much time on their hands has grown it from a mouse to a elephant.

Thanks for waiting.

Be safe out there please!