Star Trek (TOS) Bridge

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That's beyond super cool. My sister worked behind the scenes on the Voyager set while they were filming and practicing. She knew everyone. She also told me that they were one happy group of people. It kind of reminded me of what she said she saw on the set of Voyager.

That 3D virtual tour is great!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
That's beyond super cool. My sister worked behind the scenes on the Voyager set while they were filming and practicing. She knew everyone. She also told me that they were one happy group of people. It kind of reminded me of what she said she saw on the set of Voyager.

That 3D virtual tour is great!! :)
That is really cool that your sister was able to have such an opportunity like that.

I figured that this would be a great reference for those who wish to build the Bridge model by @Ron Caudillo.

Reactions: zathros and mijob

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
@zathros : WOW! I'm impressed! "Voyager" is one of my mom's favourite shows. These were the golden times when three high-class Star Trek shows were on the air and on the screen at the same time, sharing one universe and one continuity. What did your sister do on the set?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The was Star Trek's high point. I have no idea how they did not figure there should always be a Star trek franchise on T.V.. Streaming, forgetabout it, I'm not paying extra for anything, especially when you can stream most of the stuff from other countries for free, just have a good VPN. T.V is still the preeminant venue for people who watch shows regularly. IMHO :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
My wife wants to have access to the Big Brother Live Feeds, when that show is airing, and the Survivor live feeds. So She pays for Paramount Plus. I want the Star Wars content on Disney+ so I pay for that. We get AT&T TV with our Hi Speed internet connection so... The Star Trek Picard series in itself is worth the price of Paramount Plus to me, Discovery and the new Star Trek, Strange New Worlds are good as well.

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Paramount+ hasn't started in Germany yet, so we are unable to watch Strange New Worlds here at the moment. The first episode can be viewed for free on a Canadian channel though but that's it (aside from snippets on Youtube). It is amazing to see that the first episode (which was shot last year) has so many ties to our present time. Pike's "history lesson" gave me the chills. Anson is a GREAT Captain and the show is very promising. Visually the shows of today are AMAZING and I love the new design of the Enterprise. When I saw her for the first time on Disco last year I immediately grabbed the big Polar Lights kit and the hull decal set. It's a pity that there is still no paper model of her..! ;)

Reactions: micahrogers