Star Blazers models?

doc_harvey

Mar 14, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
virb.com
Hey, everyone....
I'm trying to wean myself off of BSG models (a run of bad luck with the Cylon Radier :cry: ) and want to try The destroyer/battleship type of models from "Star Blazers" series. I haven't had much luck finding models fro sale, and was wondering if any members here had some for sale, or if there is a solid link to a website that has them in stock. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Doc Harvey

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Doc,

Are the star blazers the ones that had out the movie last yrs with puppets?
Well, eitherway, I would suggest you go to http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/ and scroll down on left and click "spaces". There are ten(10) pages of spaceship models for free download and thousands of other types of models all for free download.
If that doesnt work, if you cant find what you are looking for, might I suggest this link: http://www.peterjvisser.demon.nl/indexe.html and click the spaceships link and scroll thru these sites, the ones with "plus signs"
( + ) offer free models. There are also hundreds if not thousands of free downloads to be found within that site of various type models.
Ok, lets work based on a worst case scenario and say that is a fruitless search also. Where to go from there? well as they say in those tv commercials, "WAIT, THATS NOT ALL!" If you act now, and click this link, there are even more freebies: http://www.freepapertoys.com/pt-scifiction.html . Well, lets just say none of the above "pan out", what do ya do now? I would suggest the "paper model webring" at: http://i.webring.com/hub?ring=papermodelwebrin and search the sites listed there.
Now, if that dont work, you might try the commercial sites, and should that also return nothing, turn off the computer and step away slowly. Pour yourself a cool drink, sit down and think of another project LOL.

Good luck in your search and happy hunting, I hope this has been of some help to you.

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
Greg,

I think you are referring to "Thunderbirds" (thunderbirds are go!) the 60's TV series made into a film last year. cheers

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Huey,

Yeah! thats it. Ok, now who were the starblazers? lol N/m looking them up on google as we speak. Ok, I vaguely remember them. I do remember seeing that "submarine looking spaceship" card model in my vast journeys thru cyberspace. If/when I come across it again I will get back with ya'll. But I am thinking 3d models site had it, not sure though.

Thanks for refreshing my memory Huey.

have a nice day,

Greg aka GW

Stash
200505140008a4di.jpg

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
hello

if anyone know were i can find the paper airwolf let me know i know its out there because they made instrution for it

ps i know the pic its small but it the only thing i found

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Al (hope ya dont mind me calling ya AL, your name is long lol)

I have seen this kit somewhere, lemme do some looking thru my history files on my puter, now I dont remember if it was a free kit or not. But just give me awhile and I will find it again and post the link here.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
hello

Sure that find. If your able to find it please let me know i have more i 'am looking for this outrun game made by sega ??????

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Al,

Ok, I havent forgotten you, but this is going to be harder than I expected, I have gone thru my history files, however, My puter locked up about 3 weeks ago and I dumped all the files before that time, but.........I have seen the airwolf model more than once, albeit on the same site, so its a site that I run across occassionally while surfing so its only a matter of time til I run across it again. When I do, I will find this thread again and post the link. I have sometimes taken as long as a month though to come across links for other ppl, but I have yet to have one elude me forever.

Just didnt want you to think I forgot about ya,

Greg aka GW

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
to GW

No problum !!! i know how it feel when your computer go down, i'am on hold with other project i ran out of ink for my printer it going to a week or two before i can pick more up "must pay the rent" i start make the haunted mansion and the ink ran out so i'am at a stand still

keep me post

thanks