Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Yes, that would be fine! Beware tho, I am a fan of tail dragged stop motion puppetry movies, Obie, Harryhouse, Wah Chang, Danforth!

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Good News!!! I have used some super bright blue LEDs for the beam emitter in the Lost in Space 2nd season Laser pistol and I get a narrow beam out from the reflective tube/nozzle for about 6-8 feet. at about 1/2 half-inch wide dot. Now to Hook it up so it flickers with the sound.
Can we see please?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I'd love to see the schematic for your Blu Laser beam! :)

spaceagent-9

lol, it's pretty simple just a battery to a LEDwith a folded piece of paper being the pressure trigger connect. i have these memo boards and I would like to make the super bright LED flicker with the sound. I might have to get an amplifier kit for that, but I have the sound for the laser gun. as soon as it gets dark here I will post the beam pics.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This is the simplest way to do this without using an Arduino board.

simple-led-music-light-circuit-diagram.png

spaceagent-9

Crayola air-dry clay, mostly like sponge rubber, dries in two days to a hard spongy consistency.
I ran out of one color so I had to use various colors of blue, I don't like the way it looks so I converted the pic to BW.
Some pieces pulled away, I'm going to fix that when I paint it a light golden brown as in the TTurner colorization version,
or I might make it grey, and start on another one.

33 King Kong Trex.jpg

Here is the original stop motion puppet-STMP

1614450848173.png

spaceagent-9

Well, my ride fell thru completely to go to Micheals or Staples and get some black 20- typing/writing paper to spray adhesive on the back of a parts print. I tried painting on the back of some poster paper, but that just warbled. I tried gluing some black paper napkins too but the light bleed wasn't reduced enough. The reason is that Cybergrinder is lighting up his Voyager model and I wanted to help with the light bleeding that we all face when we try to light up a paper model. He's doing a great job over at To Voyage to the Delta Quadrant (for the third time....) :) | Zealot and you should check it out if you haven't already. Hopefully, I can get somewhere and find a pack of black light-weight paper for that.

spaceagent-9

Does it ever stop?????!!
So I get the spray glue, and set up the print and black card stock that I had to use, instead of black writing paper, and lay down the newspaper on my patio to spray the black paper and then lay the print on it to set, and I pull off the cap of the aerosol can, and the nozzle is gone.