www.deviantart.com

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Why you say things like this? Now you have triggered the bomb... my brain is buzzing... I can see the consoles take shape behind the triangle windows...

No! You definitely shouldn't say things like this when I'm around... ;)

Well, my good friend, if you wish to design a cockpit interior as an "add-on" kit, I would be more than willing to beta test build it for you! :Drinks:
I think that you would do a far better job at designing it than I would. thumbsup

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
I'm only thinking about the possibility to actually put all those consoles in the real "head" internal volume.
I mean: it's obvious that the shots were taken in a studio arranged in a way to look like the inside of an eagle spaceship but the shape and the plenty of space you see in the movie seems to me pretty different from the little space between the access door in rear bulkhead and the front windows. Perhaps it's only an impression, I didn't take measurements...

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Well, my good friend, if you wish to design a cockpit interior as an "add-on" kit, I would be more than willing to beta test build it for you! :Drinks:
I think that you would do a far better job at designing it than I would. thumbsup

He says that to all the designers!;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
:rolllaughing::rolllaughing::rolllaughing:

You shouldn't make yourself smaller than you really are, my friend! ;)

A cockpit interior for the Eagle would be great but how do you think would you see it from the outside? The windows are completely black. The original miniatures did not have a CI at all.

The only way I could imagine would be a 1:18 or so version of the head with a break-away feature to look inside, much like Tonino's space shuttle cockpit. :)

Nevertheless, there is a Space 1999 build on my list. A 1:6 version of Brian, the robot. He is called "Marcel" in the French dubbed version, so it's an obligation to make him.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.