Some Problems.....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Geeze, I was told it is because of a leaky pipe in the basement and that it was not "reprogramming" but it was to redo the plumbing to the main server. I also heard it was going to be from 8AM on April 4th to only 5PM on the fifth, dependent on the availability of the plumbing company.

Mikey, maybe you'd better go check this out, we don't want to spread any wrong information now do we? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well, I hope that all 80 people that looked in and saw this thread, have, in fact subscribed to it.....

All of The Gauge Staff would like to thank you for being involved enough to look in on new posts as much as possible. We strive day-to-day to make The Gauge a great and fun place to visit, whenever you come in.

We would further like to add that "mikey" has a very warped sense of humor stooges8

With that in mind, we would all like to say:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

Those of you that caught on from the beginning, Again, let me say thanks for being here and making the staff's lives easy here aussie

Those that still "don't get it"
GOTCHA!!!​
The Gauge is NOT going down for maintenance :) At least not that we know of :rolleyes:

Thanks Again, from all of us!!! goldtoth1 ... and happy April Fool's Day.....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Ya mean that the leaky pipe in the basement won't get fixed now? Aw geeze, I'm tired of going down there everyday to put another band-aid on it.

Hey, if the server gets flooded and there ain't room for data, don't blame me.stooges8 hamr wall1 bounce7 You've been warned.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
No ! Really!, I logged on earlier, and this was a slot car bulletin board!!!! :D :D :D

The first is "fools" day, and the 15th is the "day of the fools", It's 11:58 PM, and the post office is 20 minutes away!, why didn't I file back in February!?

Welcome to April, the world ends in 28.13 microseconds.....and holding!