Some more tiny models

ThunderChild

Finally got around to taking some pics of these little guys.
All the trek models are 1:3900 scale.
Hope you like! sign1

Attachments

• _MG_2802.jpg
    _MG_2802.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 45
  • _MG_2806.jpg
    _MG_2806.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 24
  • _MG_2809.jpg
    _MG_2809.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 23
  • _MG_2816.jpg
    _MG_2816.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 31
  • _MG_2812.jpg
    _MG_2812.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 32

paulhbell

I like :thumb:

Are you sure that rule isn't marked in inch's :mrgreen: and the hand looks like it's real, you made the card with a skin texture. sign1

Z

Zathros

That is really an amazing size comparison, and some really amazing models. It would be nice to see some more photos showing their size relationship, maybe on black velvet or something to give a floating illusion. Really frakkin' cool!

inky

Amazing work. Love the detail, hard to get at that scale but you did a great job at it.

arkon

some great ships there!! man that is a scale that i think would be hard to work in, but you make it look easy!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
TC> you give "MICRO-MACHINES" a whole new meaning. Thes look AMAZING!!! jawdropjawdropjawdrop
If you are at all adventurous, I would love to see what you can do with some of the "Buck Rogers" "Thunder Fighters" in the same scale as the F-302.:twisted::twisted::twisted:

luciencarroll

Grand Poobah
oh very nice TC. i am glad you finally anounced them. i really like the trek ones i definitely want to build those as well.

ThunderChild

The trek models were just rescaled but the 302 I designed from scratch. luciencarroll helped me with beta testing and I just need to make some time to correct an error he noticed, then I'll release it to all. ;)

Oh, by the way, happy new year everyone!

Kjev

The trek models were just rescaled but the 302 I designed from scratch. luciencarroll helped me with beta testing and I just need to make some time to correct an error he noticed, then I'll release it to all. ;)

Oh, by the way, happy new year everyone!

Awesome! It's just beautiful.

But they're always cute when they're little.

Good Grief..you gotta be kidding me! What do you guys use....a jewlers glass to build these. Be careful breathing while building, you might inhale one.

inky

I thought the saying was, "Every thing is BIGGER in Texas"?????? You blow my mind with these mini's. Great work, can't wait to see what you come up with next.

ThunderChild

Some more

Very nice, clean build you got there DR! And so tiny! :p

Thanks for the comments everyone, it means a lot. Here's another sneak peek at what I'll be releasing in the not too distant future.

Attachments

• _MG_2781.jpg
    _MG_2781.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
  • _MG_2782.jpg
    _MG_2782.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 12
  • _MG_2797.jpg
    _MG_2797.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 11

Kjev

Oooooohhhh!!! I've wanted a midget Airwolf for a long time! Perfect for Classic Battletech!

Very nice, clean build you got there DR! And so tiny! :p

Thanks for the comments everyone, it means a lot. Here's another sneak peek at what I'll be releasing in the not too distant future.

What scale is the Airwolf? looks like maybe 1/200th?

I would LOVE to have it :) the other one too ;)