Small steam Cars built

open

Jun 3, 2013
www.dhgate.com
Production start:
This is a static small metal car models, work is in place. Need to make part of a steering mechanism, arrangements engines, fuel systems.

Start cutting the front axle

Production Steering Parts

Install shock mount

Synchronized steering rod production

Welding steering axle

Steering preliminary molding

Damping effect

Paste the front wheel bushings

Cutting the rear axle

Welded rear drive shaft

Front axle limit screw mounting

Replace the front axle cover

Rear Axle Production

Steering Parts

Test steering gear

Welding steering fixed set

Initial steering mechanism forming

Old and new steering wheel

Gearbox Production
齿轮箱制作

Welding gear box

Charming little steering wheel

Welded and fixed steering gear box

Attached to the steering shaft

Completion of the steering mechanism

Do some cutting drive

Reduction shaft production

Fitted with engines

Fuel tank production

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Normally, we do not allow any links to commercial sites unless their is a build thread. I believe you have satisfied that requirement. I am allowing the link, but only in this thread.

You model is wonderful. I really like how you made simple but effective steering knuckles. Generations of your family will enjoy these. :)

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
You may have misunderstood me. One link, one time. You cannot have links like that in your signature (I have removed it), and you cannot have links to EBAY either. It creates too many problems. If you were selling the model outright, you could have posted it in our classified section, but no auctions.

open

Jun 3, 2013
www.dhgate.com
You may have misunderstood me. One link, one time. You cannot have links like that in your signature (I have removed it), and you cannot have links to EBAY either. It creates too many problems. If you were selling the model outright, you could have posted it in our classified section, but no auctions.
I'm sorry, I don't know, I have a try,

The signature can return it?

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
I cannot allow the signature to return because it is a link to a commercial company and that is not allowed by this forum. You could put a picture of your car, or something along that line, but no links to commercial sites can be put in signatures. You can put the link to the site where you got your steam engine in the thread, once, at the end of a build thread. If you come up with a set price for anything you wish to sell, you can list it in our classified section. No auctions though. Thanks You. :)

open

Jun 3, 2013
www.dhgate.com
I cannot allow the signature to return because it is a link to a commercial company and that is not allowed by this forum. You could put a picture of your car, or something along that line, but no links to commercial sites can be put in signatures. You can put the link to the site where you got your steam engine in the thread, once, at the end of a build thread. If you come up with a set price for anything you wish to sell, you can list it in our classified section. No auctions though. Thanks You. :)
Oh, I see. Thank you

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Market place link is here: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=649

Supposed to be for Card Models, but I think you could list your car there. We are primarily an American website, though we do have people from all over the world, including China, Hon Kong, so if you ever come up with a set price on a model, or ask "best ofer", you can place the advertisement there. Absolutely no commercial links though. :)

Love your work!! Real craftsmanship! :)

open

Jun 3, 2013
www.dhgate.com
Market place link is here: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=649

Supposed to be for Card Models, but I think you could list your car there. We are primarily an American website, though we do have people from all over the world, including China, Hon Kong, so if you ever come up with a set price on a model, or ask "best ofer", you can place the advertisement there. Absolutely no commercial links though. :)

Love your work!! Real craftsmanship! :)
Thank you very much ~ ~ I will then do better

Cheers

GitaByte

Oct 22, 2007
This is an Extremely Cool model build, I have built some small steam kits but nothing even remotely this complex - Wonderful!