Shamus

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamus

Registered Member
This old 2-8-0-war horse has finally had its day; she will just sit out the rest of her days in the knowledge that she served her country well.

Shamus

Attachments

• rust1.jpg
    rust1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 673

shamus

Registered Member
At the Heel Boom

Climax #8 about to depart for the sawmill at Badger Creek, as soon as the last log is in place.
Paul1.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Another project finished

Here's another scratchbuilt structure, which is a mirror image of an FSM kit from a few years ago. I liked the original very much, but it was the wrong way around for my track situation, so I reversed it. You will notice that nothing as yet has been done between the tracks as far as scenery, this comes later:D
Shamus
Paul3.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
New scratchbuilt structure

Here's a scratchbuilt structure I finished a few weeks back, just needs weathering and the grey card taking away and bedding into the baseboard. The final structure I am just on with is a new Sawmill with a footprint of 15" by 11". Should have this completed by the new year.

Shamus
Paul4.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Latest 0n30 report

Here's some shots of the 2 scratchbuilt bridges, along with some wayside structures.
Shamus
Paul5.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
0n30-Duck

Here's my scratchbuilt Waddling Duck, the only part I didn't make was the cab from one Model A Ford . The power unit was the chassis from an old Bachmann 44 tonner.

Took me three weeks from start to finish.

Shamus
Paul6.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
woodcutters home

here's my home from home with the woodcutters shack. The little lady is I think Lost.

Shamus

Paul9.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Latest photo

This shot just about shows the three levels, the middle level is almost down to ground zero.
Shamus
Paul11.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Sun shades and Wind repellent aid.

Okay, I can now say my little people will keep warm if we have a breezy wind or if the Sun shines too bright at the Cooncreek sawmill.

Shamus

Paul13.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Little Porter on route

Here a photo just taken with my new Digital (Toy) Fuji Finepix S7000. I call it a toy as I am like a kid with a new toy to play with LOL
Shamus
Paul15.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Structures I have scratchbuilt

I was looking at some photos of structures I had made over the years, and thought you might like to see some of them. These are not all, but all are HO scale.
Shamus
Paul16.jpg

Paul17.jpg

Paul18.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Here we go again

Been playing this afternoon with my new (TOY) hehe
All I have done is just re-size them, and add lights. Nothing else needed. Wow, what a machine this is.

Shamus
Paul19.jpg

Paul20.jpg

Paul21.jpg

Paul22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.