See also the last post with several Living and Engine Houses in HO scale (created by Howard McLay) and download the project files if you want to edit and/or place some of these buildings in your SCARM track plans.
Here is the two-story building with a swimming pool.
And here are the SCARM model railroad blog posts for June and July.
Read more about SCARM and Windows 10 if you plan to migrate to the new operating system and use SCARM on it.
Most users that already upgraded reports that SCARM runs fine, even faster on Windows 10, but if your case is not the same, post here or comment in the blog for any issues or weird behavior when running SCARM on the new OS.
It is one of the largest and most complex track plans ever designed in SCARM which is now turning into a real layout by the guys in Garden State Central Model Railroad Club. See some pics from the building process:
Read more about that huge layout and download the SCARM track plan from the link above. Hope you will like it
If it is about the buildings and other facilities and items that I am posting in the blog, do the following:
1. Open the link with the blog post.
2. At the bottom of the text, there is another link to SCARM file, containing the featured building, item, rolling stock, etc.
3. Download that file and open it on your PC.
4. Select and copy the building inside.
5. Open another instance of SCARM and load your track plan there.
6. Paste the previously copied building.
You may need to zoom out and to find where is the object appearing on your plan. Hope that helps