Sacral architecture

mikezax

Thanx ;)

Chapel in Kozle (Tišice municipality, Mělník district, Czech Republic)

Scale : 1:87
Author : Ondřej Hejl
Source : https://kmkyjov.webnode.cz/products/kaplicka-v-tisicich/, free model

Although this model came out as a chapel, according to what I found on the web it is actually a bell tower built in 1919 (tower), the second building attached to it is probably of general weight. (According to mistopis.eu) In the niche in the tower is cross, so it's actually a chapel. Photo of the real building:

Kozly_(u_Tišic)_-_kaple_(2).jpg

My edits:
I finished the inner walls in the tower , made a simple pad. A few photos:

DSCN7550.jpgDSCN7561.jpgDSCN7566.jpgDSCN7572.jpg

mikezax

Chapel of St. Ján Nepomucký (Divinka - Slovakia)

Scale : 1:100
Author : Michal Vršanský
Source : Vystřihovánky vTOM, free model

The chapel was built in 1742 by Agneša Suňogová, co-owner of the manor house in Divinka. The brick chapel is built on a square floor plan. The entrance façade is terminated by a triangular gable, lined with a profiled cornice, above which is mounted a wooden prismatic turret with a bell. The chapel was repaired in 1900 and 2016, after the last repair, services are held here regularly. Photo of the real building:

69327018.jpg

The Building without modifications, added pad, a few photos:

DSCN7590.jpgDSCN7593.jpgDSCN7595.jpgDSCN7602.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I love them all! Thank you very much for sharing the source. Really, really great stuff! :)

mikezax

Horný Ďur bell tower (Slovakia)

The village of Veľký Ďur was established in 1960 by merging Horný and Dolný Ďur and Rohožnice. In 2016, they built two bell towers with a similar appearance in the Horný Ďur and Rohožnica areas. I built the first bell tower in Horny Ďur. Photo of the real building:

Horny dur c40162931825e2ba683f53a36dc4ab37b561fbaf.jpg

DSCN7611.jpgDSCN7617.jpgDSCN7621.jpgDSCN7623.jpg

mikezax

Bell tower Rohožnica (Slovakia)

The same is true as in Horni Dur - The village of Veľký Ďur was established in 1960 by merging Horný and Dolný Ďur and Rohožnice. In 2016, they built two bell towers with a similar appearance in the Horný Ďur and Rohožnica areas. This is the second bell tower in Rohožnica. Photo of the real building:

rohoznica i_4017919.jpg

DSCN7628.jpgDSCN7633.jpgDSCN7635.jpgDSCN7639.jpg

mikezax

Chapel by the Good Shepherd (Slovakia)
(Čutkovská dolina, about 4 km from Ružomberok.)

Scale : 1:150
Author : Mgr. Juraj Gonšor
Source : The area at the good shepherd

The complex is located in a beautiful natural environment in the valley by the Čutkovský stream and is one of the most visited places in Liptov. There are 3 huts in the complex: Richtárka, Stará koliba and Fatranka. Part of the area is also the Chapel of the Good Shepherd, near which there is also a pond with fish. Right next to it, especially with children, is the Gazdovský dvor, which is very popular. On the other side of the stream is the Obrovo Children's Amusement Park, which offers many attractions for children. Photo of the real building:

Kaplnka u dobrého pastiera.jpg

My edits:
without modification, I replaced the texture of the pad with tiles, as it actually is, I made a simple pad. A few photos:

DSCN7658.jpgDSCN7662.jpgDSCN7664.jpgDSCN7668.jpg

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Love seeing a larger chapel done. The small ones are cute, but it can be difficult to see the actual size of them. This larger one, you get a real feel for the size and proportions.

mikezax

Thanx ;)

The bell tower (Horní Stakory - Czech republic)

Scale: 1:150
Author: Ondřej Hejl
Publisher: Set of postcards No.1 - model number 1.

Horní_Stakory_-_zvonice_(5).JPG

In the vicinity of the church of St. Havel is a dominant wooden bell tower, dating from the end of the 17th century. Today, there are two of the original three bells in the bell tower. The bell tower has undergone three major repairs and is currently in relatively good condition.

Model built without modifications, I just added grass ... a few photos:

DSCN7711.jpgDSCN7717.jpgDSCN7719.jpgDSCN7729.jpg

mikezax

Louka (Czech republic)
chapel with a bell tower

Publisher: Set of postcards No.1 - model number 2.

Louka_HO_kaplička (1).jpgLouka_HO_kaplička (2).jpg

...a few words about the original:

The square bell tower is located in the center of the village of Louka in the Hodonín district. It is a chapel with a bell tower. The exact date of construction is not known, but it is assumed that it was built in the early 18th century. It has been protected as a monument since 1958 and on 1 October 2014 it was declared a national cultural monument. She became famous all over the world thanks to the painter Anežka Kašpárková. The chapel is significant in that it was painted by folk painters every year or two.

I slightly modified the model, I finished the interior at the top and added a construction with a bell, I also added a pad ... a few photos:

DSCN7738.jpgDSCN7743.jpgDSCN7751.jpgDSCN7757.jpg

mikezax

Thanx ;)

Jamartice u Rýmařova. (Czech republic)
(bell tower)

Publisher: Set of postcards No.1 - model number 5.

Jamartice F201-P1000851.jpg

...a few words about the original:

The wooden bell tower dates from the late 19th century and served the local Old Catholics. The bell tower is said to have been created out of defiance, because the local priest did not want to ring the death knell for the old Catholics. She stood on the private land of a certain Martin Ruff. There was an old Catholic chapel in the bell tower and there was an altar in the 1960s. Local enthusiasts are now taking care of the monument.

I didn't modify the model, I just added a pad ... a few photos:

DSCN7764.jpgDSCN7768.jpgDSCN7773.jpgDSCN7780.jpg

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Yes, great work!

I can't wait to visit Eastern Europe and Russia. I love the architecture and especially want to see the old Russian/Slavic churches. I especially want to see St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I love seeing these, but your history of them is a real bonus.

mikezax

...thank you, I'll add something again :):

Nezbudská Lúčka bell tower (Slovakia)

Author : Michal Vršanský a Tomáš Hrebík

The first written mention of the village Nezbudská Lúčka, which lies on the outskirts of Mala Fatra in the district of Žilina, dates from 1439, when it is mentioned as Vapena Lucska. The name Nezbudská Lúčka first appears in 1702. In 1598 the village had 14 houses, in 1720 majer, in 1828 it had 26 houses and 221 inhabitants. At present, the village has 401 inhabitants, the bell tower is built around 1930.
If someone would like to hear the bells of this bell tower, you can watch a short video:
Photo of the real building:

nezbudska lucka.jpg

My edits:
I made the interior of the upper part with a bell, I made a simple pad.
A few photos:

DSCN8475.jpgDSCN8479.jpgDSCN8486.jpgDSCN8489.jpg